Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Week in Murrieta

This Extreme Missions Training program has been one of the hardest and best experiences of my life...and I still have 7 months to go.  I really had no idea what I was walking into 2 ½ months ago, but I’m so glad I decided to walk.  This has been a season of extreme growth for me.  I’m growing in my knowledge of the Word, growing in my faith in the Lord, and growing into a more intimate relationship with Him.  I’d have to say that the number one thing God has been teaching me during this training in Murrieta is to trust Him.  Trust Him to provide financially, trust Him to give me strength, and most importantly to trust Him with my life.  I so often think that I know what’s best for me, more than God does.  I don’t trust that His purpose for my life will be one I desire.  God has been showing me that He is so worthy of following.  He sees my future, He knows who & what will complement me the most…so why wouldn’t I follow Him.  I’m not totally ready to go to Africa tomorrow.  I’ve really enjoyed this time season in Murrieta but I know that as I step foot off that plane on to African soil, I will know that I’m exactly where God has called me to be at this particular time in my life.  Wes so often reminds us that faith moves the hand of God.  I’m watching that hand move mightily in my life right now as I walk in faith.

Last day of workout with our personal trainer Gus



                                             Prayer meeting with the staff

                       Anna-Marie, Christina, me at our send-off party with FRM

                                      Last dinner in America with Daddy Wes








No comments:

Post a Comment